Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TOK en Francais

It’s gross I know, but I’m so entertained. The combination of both seems to spark a fire in both the atheist members of our class and the God driven ones.

As I type, there are shouting voices that ask “Why would God let Hell rule over?” and voices that shout in return, “He wants a balance of good and bad!”

Oh the joy of class…

How did this start you ask? Well simply with a reading in our “Livre” that suggested our bodies are not what represent us.

Nous ne sommes pas notre cours.”

Then some asshole decides to state God chooses what we look like and what we do and where we will be, of course sparking the entire discussion of God verses logic.

I think the real point of this post is the fact that our French class has turned into a really smart therapy circle. Unit Three is about therapy and you know, the boosting euphoria effects that are given from the intoxicating scents or the impossible positions in yoga. Seriously, French stresses me out, why are you giving me de-stressing advice in French?

That’s like burning more wood to put out a fireplace.

- imNOTjohn who is NOT very happy with this unit

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes. The only thing I managed to contribute to that class was yelling "SHUT UP~~!" in my high-pitched voice. I either yelled that because I was tired to hearing what God wanted or didn't want, or because I had no idea what anyone was saying. However for the second idea, that might only be because no one was able to speak proper French except the actual French teacher...

    No one listened to my outburst, anyway i_i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I listened to your outburst shewhosleepswithstars, you should have yelled ARRET instead cha know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww shewhosleepswithstars....I heard you too! Its just when two idiots decide to make themseleves be known for their stupidity, French class turns into a mayhem....(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yes, i was HEARD :D such fuzzies..in.my..heart.. o.o"
    xD

    ReplyDelete