Thursday, February 11, 2010

Destructo!

hello. this is shewhosleepswithstars, in math class. justice and notjohn are with me, but oh so far away… however i am sitting with guywithlongeyelasheswhohasadeepvoiceandlookskindawhite and we are playing destructo. i know technically i’m pretty bad at this game because of my lack of creativity, but eyelashes has nicely asked me to play anyhow. he is good at this little game, and then i feel like a loser when it is my turn. that is okay, i suppose. i always have my other talents to fall back on…which is…

…anyway. today me and greenpotatochip took lots of pictures (what destroys indiana jones?) using the wonderful function of MACRO (which i always mispronounce). i love macro. it’s one of the only ways a digital camera can pretend to be an slr. speaking of slrs, i really need to develop my film… and i got it last christmas (eyelashes just made me kill myself T-T””)… i hope the film hasn’t expired yet o.o would i still be able to develop it anyway?

but yes. probably by this weekend i will post (in my actually account and not justice’s) something, with selected images from today :D.

whoops. the period is soon over. i shall go now. tomorrow my sister come home and i will make flan…

love,

not a whore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment