Thursday, February 25, 2010

Singing

So to not miss another day, I will be your post-er for the day. 

I just finished playing Rockband 2 ;D and decided to post since the oh so feminine males can’t find a minute in their oh so busy schedules to blog.  Seriously, is it that hard?  Honestly you just have to talk…

Anyways, I’ve fallen in love with the song “Girl’s Not Grey” by AFI (that I discovered through rockband).  It’s fun to listen and sing ;D (except that damn ground part that goes beyond my vocal abilities… literally a full 10 seconds and it goes lower and lower like four times… if it didn’t change pitch I can last around 30 seconds).

To me it annoys me when I can’t get a low pitch.  I can usually score all the high ones, but I’m reduced to changing octave whenever I’m forced to sing really low.  Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

Since I am bored, I will comment on Teacup’s singing ability:

Moi: Apparently I’m pretty “good” but that’s debatable

shewhosleepswithstars: she’s good at singing, except she’s rather dramatize the tone and pitch for fun (which is funny ;D)

imNOTjohn: has a nice voice ;D but needs to be a bit more confident

cheerio: can sing, but needs to be more confident too

iJohn: he doesn’t sing much but he’s tone deaf :D

DeezedGangstaBriyani: … he doesn’t really sing, and half the time he’s rapping (which sorry to offend, I don’t consider rapping singing…) for jokes…

Greenpotatochip: I have never heard him sing… properly…

Well, I haven’t had much of a chance to hear them sing a lot.  Mostly because they don’t like to D:< (except imNOTjohn sings around me all the time, nice soft voice ;D).  And again, the boys never make an effort to participate in our oh so lovely singing.  Damn boys, you have to hate the ones in teacup, except Greenpotatochip, he’s alright.

- CollateralDamage

1 comment:

  1. i know! i hate it when my voice can't get lower. it's so frustrated. let's all become boys. *smiles at the genius solution*

    ah, thank you for saying i can sing... however, perhaps i actually play around with singing to cover up the fact that i can't do it... toohoohohohohohoohooo O_O"

    everyone! watch out for collateral's godly voice, esp. when she sings eye of the tiger................!!!!

    hawhaw.

    ReplyDelete