Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morning Rant

Hey y’all!  It’s RetributiveJustice up and ready to head to school for our body worlds field trip except it is… 7:12AM… For some reason whenever I sleep before 11PM, I end up waking up multiple times in the middle of the night and after my 5:00ish wakening, I just give up trying to go back to sleep and just get up… 

Oh well, the extra time can be for me to mentally and physically prepare myself for SheWhoSleepsWIthStar’s excitement.  Usually it includes:

  • Frantically Screaming
  • Grabbing onto people’s arms and shaking them uncontrollably
So I just know my arm will be ripped out today ;D

Anyways, imNOTjohn is pretty excited for this trip to and apparently doesn’t find the idea of these bodies being actual real life bodies creepy, and she actually finds it cool… Doesn’t anyone else find that creepy?  I mean you’re literally staring into SOMEONE’S ripped apart body for all the world to enjoy… How did they convince people to agree to that?  I was always scared of all this biology stuff we were learning about our bodies… I find it scary how this is all in our body and frankly I’m okay with ignorance.

Enough about bodies because I don’t want the end of my post to be so dead (I know it’s a lame joke).  I will leave y’all with… writer’s block… YES I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH WRITER’S BLOCK!

- RetributiveJustice

2 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious ;] I can't really tell who is who though, at least from SWSWS's (I figured her out simply from her name) description of you guys. iJohn's might be obvious. inNOTjohn (hmmnnn)...Retributive Justic...AND YES, You DO NEED to save the world from racist milk, did you know that you are not allowed to buy unpasteurized milk? That makes a lot of sense because pasteurization keeps us safe from bad bacteria, but pasteurized milk are racist against unpasteurized milk, but I am sure that they are delicious too! They probably make creamier ice cream anyways.

    ReplyDelete