Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Second, Just as Yay.

Oh gosh, I have been elected to post the second blog post? You serious? I am so greatful to have this honor bestowed on me!

Someone (Most likely [CENSORED]):You weren't "bestowed"! You just woke up early before anyone else to post this!

Shut it! I am greatful and honored D; ! I will now give my acceptance speech! Hurrah! :D

But really, it's so awesome we got a blog now. It's a pretty easy thing to use so hopefully we'll stick with it for a long time. I have this urge to start playing around with the HTML and decorate our blog with an awesome background and add songs or something like it was Zuup all over again.

Psh, that's so grade seven though. I've matured since then (y)

Anywho, it's 8:39. I should really get ready because I have to be there at 9:15 today. Grr! My lack of sleep frustrates me! I shall leave on a good note and a question :D How much sleep do you usually get? ;O If you're like [CENSORED NAME] you get like what? Three hours? No I kid, he get's a solid four hours. I get about six to seven but I'm always cranky when I wake up like I throw things (mostly my alarm clock).

Have I told you guys I have this habit of waking up for about three seconds just to throw my arm over my head to press the button and then go back to sleep with absolutely no memory of it ever happening? This is why I use my iPod as an alarm at 6:30 am and then my normal alarm at 7am ):

Anywho, I should get going, my pj's feel funny.

-imNOTjohn

1 comment:

  1. How dare you go against the elective council and post yourself as second D:<! Naw, I'm glad someone actually wants to post at all, good for you imNOTjohn (and feel free to design it any way you want). Anyways, I get a good 8-9 hours ;P I also do that with my alarm, I roll, get my ipod, turn it on snooze and repeat for like 3 times.

    ReplyDelete