Friday, February 12, 2010

Identity Crisis

Tis I, RetributiveJustice!  I don’t like my display name anymore D; 

I decided to change my name to “CollateralDamage” instead since “RetributiveJustice” is so serious sounding D;  Now my name sounds a bit funny ;D 

Anyways, I put this post to save me from going through ALL our posts and changing the little signature lines and every comment made about me.  Even though I actually have time for that…

So yeah, I’d like to welcome DeezedGangstaBriyani to our team since he finally posted (*twitch*) and all his wonderful gangsta-ness (*twitch*). 

NOW WE ARE UNITED!  GET READY WORLD!

No seriously, be ready.  We are crazy amusing desultory people who don’t know how we got to becoming ‘one’. 

SO NOW I BRING YOU THE HISTORY OF TEACUP:

Wait for it….

Just a little more while I fight writer’s block…

SO HERE WE GO:

It all started out in le cafeteria… Well… not really… Well… we got together in the cafeteria but there’s more to the story…

And… I actually don’t know the entire story.  I will talk to TEACUP about this and we will fo sho get a story up.  I mean I know most of our history in terms of after cafeteria meeting, but before we were already in pairs, I have to get the info on that….

Anyways, I would like to thank shewhosleepswithstars for making our site a bit more appealing and feminine due to all the ESTROGEN since it seems the FEMALES post a lot more then the MALES.

OH OH OH!!! I have exciting news!!!

I did the dishes willingly for once ;D  Those of you in TEACUP understand what I mean, I never do chores, so my doing the dishes on my own accord is new ;D

Anyways, live from New York City, it is:

- CollateralDamage

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOL. I really like your new name "CollateralDamage"

    You doing dishes ? o-o
    Nooooooo its the end of the world D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW D: GET PREPARED GREENPOTATOCHIP THE APOKOLIPS IS COMING!

    And thank you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. not only did you WASH THE DISHES, but you say you did that WILLINGLY? I AM AMAZED. truly amazed. there is a god.

    LOL. =D

    but...not what do i call you? damage? ._. LOL

    ReplyDelete