Friday, February 5, 2010

Selling OneNote


I decided to switch Windows Live Writer for Microsoft Office OneNote. It is so amazing! Not only does it make note taking incredibly easy, it does almost everything Microsoft Office Word can do, it automatically saves (so no more lost documents), you can save more then one "document" (referred to as page), no more wasting space for hundreds of separate Word documents, it has a cool screen shot camera and finally it can also blog! That's right people! All this and more when you use Microsoft Office OneNote!

Naw, I have just been obsessed with using it since I figured out how to (I've had it for three years and hardly ever used it till now). And I'll probably return to Windows Live Writer once I'm over my OneNote hype. I only noticed it when I saw DeezedGangstaBriyani use it. Has that ever happened to you? Owning something and finally only discovering it's use like a while later (three years might be too extensive)?

- RetributiveJustice

P.S - Sorry this post lacked humour D;

No comments:

Post a Comment