Monday, February 15, 2010

Family Day, Quantity, and GOLD

Happy Family Day!  I hope you are all spending your wonderful day with your family.  If you are good for you, if you are not, you' are like me :P.

Today, I don’t have anything planned other then homework, this holiday is to spend time with your family and not have any work, but too bad I like to procrastinate.  I am sorry for ruining the spirit ;P

Anyways, I have no idea what I’m going to actually write about and making this all up as a go.

Alright, I have a question.  When it comes to things like this, what do you guys prefer?  Quality or Quantity?  When it comes to things I’m following (online internet stuff like videos and manga, etc.) I always like quantity rather then quality.  I like having a lot of updates compared to little.  I wouldn’t mind if the quality dropped because of that.  It’s easy to forget storylines after a while and I like daily entertainment.

In other news, CANADA FINALLY WON A GOLD MEDAL AT HOME!  You’d think we would have won one in the first few Olympics we’ve had…  Thank you for tolerating my random outburst ;D

I noticed I use a lot of linking words…

- CollateralDamage

No comments:

Post a Comment