Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog Whore Moment ;D

I feel like such a blog whore D;  But it’s the excitement of a new thing right?  Plus every time we receive a positive comment my heart just flutters *-*

Anyways, I was looking around the blog stuff and I noticed iJohn joined our party!  Except you’ll probably never hear from him because (*cough* HE IS A LOSER THAT DOES NOT APPRECIATE OUR EFFORTS OF A GROUP PROJECT! oops caps ;D*cough*) he is too busy with his SPEEDY program.  But who needs him?  Sooner or later all of the members of T.E.A.C.U.P will join and we wont need him to fulfill our plan of ruling the world one post at a time MUAHAHAHA!

Enough about our evil plans, SheWhoSleepsWithStars (hereby referred to as SWSWS [I just noticed the pattern *-*] when we get tired of writing her long name) and I noticed that we feel so cool when we refer to ourselves by our nicknames rather than our real names (please refrain from calling us losers).  It gives us an air of mystery teehee.  We hope to keep our real names secret from the many stalkers on the internet (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) but most likely, the people who read this actually know us in real life, so just figure out who is who. 

Now for my discovery of the day (disregard every single discovery up there), I realized that when I sleep I barricade myself with pillows, for example, two side my main pillow and two beside my body).  It’s like I expect a murderer to come into my room in the middle of the night and kill me, except no I HAVE MY PILLOW FORTRESS!  Meh.  It’s just a habit I have, but now I feel uncomfortable without any extra pillows around ;P  How about y’all?

Anyways, hopefully this post has filled my craving for blogging today! Au revior!

- RetributiveJustice

No comments:

Post a Comment