Monday, February 15, 2010

Lucky Number 13

Today is our blog’s 13th day since birth.  Urgh, it’s a teenager, get ready for puberty!  Mood swings, acne, and growth (and maybe a bit more perverted you know…)!

Anyways, I have always wondered why the number 13 is unlucky.  In Chinese, the number 4 is unlucky because it basically sounds like “death” (don’t know the wacko who decided to call 4 death…).  Say it’s unlucky, but like isn’t it a bit extreme that there are no 13th floors???  It’s like the ghost floor.

*Stares at floor number* 11… 12… 13… 14… WTF? 

I decided to upload this post since I found my last one lacked any humor whatsoever (like I was ever funny in the first place… I like to dream I am okay?).  And it seemed too short for my liking…

I did not do it simply to make the number of posts an even number *cough*. 

Say, do you believe in ghosts?  I don’t want to but somehow us humans have very irrational fears… I’m pretty certain there is no such thing as ghosts, but I’m always freaked and spooked by the idea… Typing this up at like 11:30PM when I’m about to go to sleep isn’t very smart right?  But you know my post about the pillow fortress?  I actually fear ghost more then live humans coming to hunt me down… I don’t know why but I’m more afraid of the supernatural then the criminal natural (I know that doesn’t make sense but bare with me).  Like, when I go home at night, I’m not scared a criminal will go after a 5 foot 2 inches Asian girl like me, but I’m afraid a ghost will attack me… I’m weird I know. 

Oh well, I’m tired from doing my practice exam.  It wasn’t that it was hard, it’s just the Incredibly Busy program likes to play with words and that makes the questions evilly mislead us…

- CollateralDamage

1 comment:

  1. LMAO...Incredibly Busy program. And I would be scared of both, he natural and the supernatural. I think equally, they are both really horrifying....:S

    ReplyDelete