Saturday, February 20, 2010

All About...collateraldamage

Hello everyone~
'Tis cheerio here, live from the cereal box!
...that's a lie. We're actually out of cereal.
Anyways, as promised, I shall be profiling collateraldamage! Yay! Rah! Rah!

And, unlike my previous proclamation, I will not be doing legitimate, first-hand research from a primary source; oh no! Not I! I shall use all that I have been provided with in my brain!

Okay, so on with the profiling!

Name: It's in the name of the hotel and resort company Sheraton. And it almost sounds like the word "share". :)

Sex: She's a girl. No doubt about that. She's probably one of the more feminine girls in our group. Then again, we'd have to define the word "feminine". Not that I'm one to talk.

Age: Young. One of the youngest members who happen to be a part of T.E.A.C.U.P. Don't be fooled though. She's one of the most mature. Then again, that's not saying a whole lot. >____>

Favourite Food: Minimal amounts of junk (i.e. chicken feet, KFC chicken skin, Jamaican patties, etc.)

Favourite Colour: I don't actually know, but I'm assuming pastels. She most often wears pale pink, light green, baby blue, white. So there we go.

Political Views: I see her being a Left-Wing Libertarian. Why, you ask? Because she'd probably allow everyone to run around socially free, but is all for self-ownership and equal rights to money and whatnot. Yaaaaay...

Religious Views: Somewhere between "I don't believe in anything that cannot be scientifically proven" and "I'd like to believe in something greater, than this life, existing".

Pet Peeves/Things and/or people I dislike:
-immature arguing
-immature/unreasonable groups quick to protest against what they perceive to be a slight against their skin colour
-immaturity
-pretty/good-looking people who don't date

Ideal Boyfriend:
-cute

That pretty much sums it up. collateraldamage has a thing for pale, slim, baby-faced things that are supposed to (somehow) be in possession of both the x and y chromosome. (i.e. Kim Bum from Boys Over Flowers).

I rest my case.

-cheerio

P.S. You're next, imnotjohn, you immature, freakishly small acorn.

2 comments: