Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Incredibly Busy program is Incredibly Busy

For once in all my sixteen years of breathing and polluting the world with CO2, I've finally put some effort into doing my math homework and studying. Guess what? I actually do have brain cells left over from the car accident! I actually understand everything. Take that identities, ha!


In other news, as you all know (or not) I go to this class every Sunday for two hours to study basically anything I want and I get help from university pros. The place is in this creepy building with narrow windows and empty floors. The place is about half the size of my house and separated into three rooms and a closet where they keep the zombies (or so I'm told).

Now if you picture that, that's incredibly small. There's even bathrooms that don't work and you have to resort to the restrooms on the top floor alone. With this in mind, you probably think, "Oh wow, what a shit place. The guy who owns it must be shitty at this stuff!"

But this is just one of the ten facilities this guy owns. It just happens to be shitty.

I never knew how many connections this guy has. Like, all Asians have connections, basically enough connections that if I tried hard enough, I could probably order a mad scientist to mutate a lizard into Godzilla just to try out for America's Got Talent. It's practically insane.

I'm just pointing that out because they're opening a new one in New York and now the place I go to is going to be part homework help and part private school.

I'm actually looking back on this and realizing I didn't want to talk about that originally. I just wanted to talk about his cute daughter who can do math at a grade 1 level and she's three years old (but she wants to be five). I guess talking about her dad is nice too.

Did I mention she hates me? I think that's important to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment