Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Poem Written in Class

Finding

I have lost my emotions
and miss them as they
fall into an abyss of oceans
as a needle in a hay-
stack rises as reincarnations
of once lost emotions
while I find my feelings
searching through oceans
so vast and blue slowly emptying
to reveal from it's solution
precisely what I was finding
my sentiments are now a clear emotion
and now I see through my heart the revelation
of a feeling reaching beyond the stars
a feeling alien to me as if I were from Mars
I revise this feeling to see its not an infatuation

- GreenPotatoChip

2 comments:

  1. Whats with everyone and emo poems...? Alas poetry is so hard to decipher but at least theres a happy ending. Keep up the good work. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurrah! the poem is posted :) looks much better than the clippet picture of the rough draft on one of the older posts... :D!

    but i commented to really say, that is sooome picture you've taken there, potato! applause, applause.

    ReplyDelete