Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CollateralDamage and imNOTjohn

HELLO PERSONS! Tis I, CollateralDamage on imNOTjohn’s netbook for once. I hope y’all missed me in my three day absence. At least other people posted stuff. Thanks to cheerio, you got a bit of me without me having to talk.

imNOTjohn and I are in the cafeteria because for once, we don’t have to study, but everyone else does… So we are really bored. I don’t have much creativity right now. I’m in front of Cupcake1and beside sadbob (I can’t remember his name). I can’t even people watch because everyone is studying or eatting, that’s no fun…

Oh no! A gigantic dinosaur has crashed into the side of the cafeteria! Mayhem! Terror! People are screaming and swinging their arms around! What are we going to do!?

But what, what’s this?! Is that…is that imNOTjohn going into an inconspicuous telephone booth?! Oh there she goes! You know what that means right?

imNOTjohn, the super hero, to the super rescue!

“Yay!” the crowd cheers in bloody pain.

“Rawr!” the dinosaur yells as it throws an SUV over its head and onto the ground. imNOTjohn looses her balance and falls onto the floor after stepping out of the telephone booth in her casual attire and a cape.

She hops onto the lunch room bench, cape flowing in the wind.

“Halt lizard piece of shit!” she yells! She flies towards the belly of the beast with a battle cry that would strike fear into even the most violent warriors.

But what’s this? The dinosaur has a trick up its sleeve! It suddenly picks up imNOTjohn’s pet cow! Oh the humanity! Not an innocent cow!

imNOTjohn stops in midflight in defeat but quickly zaps the lizard with her shrinking powers! The lizard screams and shrinks, letting go of the cow. He falls but imNOTjohn’s quick reflexes catches the cow.

Now everyone is in debt to her and she is the coolest person ever. The end.

CollateralDamage did NOT write that…

No comments:

Post a Comment