Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dissection

Well as all you incredibly busy people know, this week we have been tearing apart poor unborn pigs for our entertainment (lets face it, we didn’t really learn anything we didn’t already know, aside from how organs feel).  Despite the disgust and clear animal cruelty, it was fun.  Yelling “EWW” over and over again, poking at things that would have killed a live animal, and in shewhosleepswithstar’s case, castrating the poor animal. 

It was incredibly entertaining how amused shewhosleepswithstars was when cutting off what we assumed were the pig’s man parts.  DeezedGangstaBriyani and Greenpotatochip were there and had to turn away at shewhosleepswithstars’ cruelty.  But in the end we discovered it was a girl… either way, it’s not going to be reproducing anytime soon…

Anyways, I was joking around about how we’re going to end up butchering the animal and shewhosleepswithstars started cutting off the pig’s arm… emotionlessly.  She seemed so indifferent when doing it that it almost seemed naturally scary…

shewhosleepswithstars wasn’t the only amusing one.  DeezedGangstaBriyani (I should really start using abbreviations…) was also interesting.  For he who aspires to be a surgeon, the way he cut things was messy and scary.  When we were trying to reveal the brain, he ended up stabbing the brain… (on the bright side, the brain feels no pain…).  He had almost too much fun with his violent cutting…

As you can obviously see, with those two overly energetic (crazy) teacups, Greenpotatochip and I were too afraid to interfere, though Greenpotatochip was feeling a bit more than disgusted… I just lost interest in the pig and found interest in watching the surgeons at work. 

I hope you enjoyed my return post since I haven’t really posted anything since last Friday (the other story post didn’t count since 85% of it was imNOTjohn).

- CollateralDamage

3 comments:

  1. i don't know what came over me. i think i just have a thing with cutting up meat. you should see me when i'm cooking...

    i'm not sure what i was thinking when i was cutting up the piglet's leg. i think i was just taking your comment too seriously and thought i actually should start butchering it. o_o i had a noboru moment.

    LOL but yeah! deezed was so funny with the piglet-- perhaps before he tries to become a surgeon (or dissects another animal, for that matter), he should take some cooking lessons...

    ahh! i sound like a monster in this post, but i definitely was *O*! what happened to me, whaaat happpeennnneddd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you cut up meat. It's scary. I fear for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =^D *great light shines upon me*

    ReplyDelete