Friday, February 26, 2010

Comixed

If you’re not cool then you did not know I am a mathematic genius. And if you’re really REALLY not cool then you believed that. Now let me cry because I failed my test.

Alright I’m back! So while drawing on the board before math class started, Collateral Damage gave me an amazing idea. I will turn the two drawings of Zouie and CollateralDamage into characters for a cute comic.

Once I get my scanner working and photoshop on my computer, expect weekly comics. Unless I have no ideas then wait.

Anyways, where are all the men in TEACUP at? The hell iJohn? I might as well be you even though I’m clearly not. Post something, it’s not like you’re busy or anything with your GIRLISH FRIEND right?

RIGHT?

Thought so.

6 comments:

  1. haha ;P He is probably busy with his person(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Clearly you do not understand the pressures of school and ITS ONLY ONE PERSON...and yes you can be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hey i still need to draw that comic with you in it, notjohn! =D! i'm excited, but i'm worried about drawing all the facial expressions...

    LOL person[s]? isn't that moreso in my case? ;) winkwink nudgenudge

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO Yeah, but we all knew you had persons, iJohn is just denying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Why are you guys against him clearly he is just misunderstood and would not act in such mannerisms and is decided to a SINGLE PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. since i was not a part of being against him due to my lack of criticism, i shall comment, WOW. I LOVE THOSE CHOICE OF WORDS, YO. passion, passion in those capitals as well. i wish stranger commenters would give themselves at least the label of "1" or "7" so i wouldn't have see them as "in hiding" D:

    ReplyDelete