Sunday, February 14, 2010

All About...

Moi!

Okay, so I was racking my brain for things to write about, and then, I thought why not profile every member of this blog (probably not the guest-writers), including myself!

Alrighty, so this may sound a bit like one of those trashy online-dating sites, but bear with me. (If not, we shall see what happens~ :3 I joke, I joke.)

Umm, so where should I start?

Name: Cheerio (if you want my real name, it's in the Holy Bible. That probably gave away a lot, considering deezedgangstabriyani's oh so eloquent poem...erm.)

Sex: Undecided. As of yet. (I jest. I'm a girl. Really.)

Age: I am at the age when I can drive, but not yet mature enough to study of my own accord to actually get my G1.

Favourite Food: Anything, everything. Unless it smells bad. Because that just tells me something's up. (And by bad, I do not mean foreign-bad; I actually mean I-haven't-practised-proper-hygiene-in-a-month bad. In other words, I-have-expired-food-in-front-of-me bad.)

Favourite Colour: Once again, pretty much everything. Except orange. And brown. And olive green...depending. Basically anything that reminds me of bodily excretions, I do not like.

Political Views: Oh! Oh! I just took a quiz in my World Issues class to find out my political beliefs! Apparently, I am Left-Wing Authoritarian. So I'm economically liberal (think: commie), but socially conservative. I'm like Joseph Stalin.

Religious Views: Presbyterian-Christian. (If anyone's read 'Crow Lake', you know it means we're very unemotional and traditional.)

Pet Peeves/Things and/or people I dislike:
-picky eaters (sorry collateraldamage, it's the only thing about you that makes me twitch D;)
-large cattle (I'm talking MASSIVE cows here)
-when bugs fly into your mouth (ever tried singing/screaming and something suddenly flies down your trachea mid-ah? I have.)
-repetition (whether I'm repeating myself or whether someone else is)
-bad grammer/spelling

*On a side note, I really like to argue and make fun of people. I also like speaking in multiple languages. At one time.*epicness**

Ideal Boyfriend: (And yes, I will be doing this for all of my fellow cups. Well, I might get gender-confused for some. But you get the idea. :3)

Ahem. My ideal boyfriend must...*drum-roll*...be manlier than me. Both externally and internally. Trust me, it's not as easy to find as you may think.

-cheerio

On another side note, I will be researching collateraldamage for my next "All About..." post. Looking forward to it~ *throws chocolate and hearts at readers* And wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day too!

2 comments:

  1. ;D I wanted to do this interview thing as well, but you beat me to it.

    LOL Stalin...? I don't know if I should be scared or not... but I want to take that test too

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, toohoo! i just realized, you spelled "grammar" wrong, whilst saying you don't like bad spelling ;D

    ReplyDelete