Tuesday, February 9, 2010

People Watching in Theory of Knowledge

It looks like you guys are lucky because you’re getting two posts today.  shewhosleepswithstars, Greenpotatochip, imNOTjohn and I are again in Theory of Knowledge, the only teacher who has actually given us time to work on our EXTENDED essay ;D  I feel bad because I am not using the time wisely and actually work on my EE.  I mean when a teacher is nice enough to give you time to work on something it just makes you feel all the more guilty when you don’t, I bet that’s their evil plan!

I’m sitting away from my fellow TEACUPs so I’m bored and somewhat lonely, but I’ve noticed I actually work much more harder in any class when I’m not with them (sorry TEACUP). 

Greenpotatochip is chewing GUM!  Don’t you remember those old days when your teachers would lecture you for doing that?  Now they hardly care unless you are talking to them. 

Now Greenpotatochip moved behind shewhosleepswithstars with nothing on his desk which makes it more obvious he’s not working and distracting her. 

shewhosleepswithstars is flipping through her book (for her EE?) and talking to Greenpotatochip. 

When I’m bored I people watch ;D

imNOTjohn just moved beside me to flirt with her  person (I can’t think of any better name >.>). 

Well this post is just me creepily people watching so it probably isn’t that fun.  I feel like I’m writing a non-participant observation on the members of TEACUP.

It seems like shewhosleepswithstars is reading a part of her book to Greenpotatochip (damn people have really long names).  Greenpotatochip seems bored and has a “wtf?” face, he’s not even paying attention to shewhosleepswithstars’ reading and is playing with his piece of paper

I’m completely ignoring imNOTjohn’s actions because I don’t want to observe their mating calls.

Oh no! Greenpotatochip noticed me looking at him!  HE WAVED!!! ABANDON MISSION!!!

Well that was my period of people watching, see ya!

- RetibutiveJustice

“I do have stuff on my desk”(Greenpotatochip) – comment made after I showed them my ethnography.

8 comments:

  1. Excuse me! Customer complaint >:O

    For YOUR INFORMATION, I am quite the interesting person, and anyone who I give attention to is always grateful of all the things I have to say. Therefore, Greenpotatochip was absolutely not ignoring me, I was reading "a complicated kindness" to him and he enjoyed every word about God, typing class, teachers, and why enternal life is not important to Nomi, the main character! >:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O SHALALALALALA.

    :) i like your term "her person" ah. ahaha. person. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of course you are an interesting person, if you weren't I wouldn't spend half a class every class we have together staring at you >;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very interested in shewhosleepswithstars story that they were reading to me. Very interesting and funny LOL :D. I think i might take it out when i go to the library to research for EE :( .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha guys...and Justice...I should move away from you in History...you creepy little person! And yes you should be guilty! LMAO jks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel self conscious now that i know you are looking at me... what if i am doing something weird... o.o so much blackmail...

    ReplyDelete