Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pokémon

So lately, there has been a Pokémon craze sweeping the Weston nation.  Mainly because DeezedGangstaBriyani is a horrible student and doesn’t care about listening to his teachers… (somehow he still gets incredible marks…). 

Anyways, I remember the good old days when everyone was obsessed with Pokémon and now we just feel like there’s too many.  I mean, Pokémon is like a classic RPG and there are so many devotees and  pros in the Nintendo Pokémon game series… 

Personally, I never got that far… Every time I reached the cave where you had to use HM05 (Flash), I gave up… (well not really that only happened once or twice in my many times restarting the game…).  I never had the will to get any  of my Pokémon to level 100 and I kept being stupid and only leveling my starter which was killer when it came to gyms I’m weak to…

Anyways, I started playing Pokémon Fire Red on my iPod.  The main reason is because I got bored of my iPod Touch cause I do not have very great apps on it and decided since the iPod Touch/Phone can have a GBA emulator (NES, PS1, SNES, you have to admit the iPod Touch/Phone is pretty amazing) that I’d try getting it into my iPod.  I just beat Brock and apparently, I have to use HM05 already… (if only  I could get it…).  So I’m probably going to leave Pokémon alone for a bit…

I’m not a big fan in training Pokémon but they are fun to hunt ;D

- CollateralDamage

4 comments:

  1. I SAW A POKEMON ON THE FLOOR A FEW DAYS AGO, WHILE WALKING TO SCHOOL...

    i was gunna pick it up and give it to my brother, but people were around me and i felt nervous 0-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL i mean pokemon card ;) although if i actually saw a pokemon, there woulda been more hesitation to snatch it...>:D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah. i'm full of typos today.
    'there woulda been NO hesitation' x)

    ReplyDelete