Sunday, March 28, 2010

I’m BACK!

ALRIGHT! I’m back ;D !

*cricket cricket*

Yeah yeah, I know, not that exciting D:

ANYWAYS.  I realized I have weird moments where I like to use something for a bit then switch.  Like keyboards… I use my netbook’s, but for like a few days, I connected my normal keyboard to my netbook for no reason just because I felt like using it… then, I moved back to my laptop for a bit and liked typing on that keyboard… now I’m back to my netbook’s…

On the other hand, my stupid Roger’s modem/router broke down again… the wifi is gone so I haven’t been able to move my laptop or netbook out of my room or off of my desk, which is somewhat depressing.  This would be like the third time I’ve replaced a modem in a few months… stupid Rogers… I should switch to Bell, they have their own cool customized modem unlike Rogers. 

Oh recently, I’ve also been obsessed with the song “The Saltwater Room” by Owl City.  The chorus is so nice *-* But overall, I find Owl City’s songs really nice to listen to though I admit I’m tired of “Fireflies”. 

I’m just being random and posting whatever I can just to fill in the void of my boredom.

A white block

Empty of emotion

Unknown meaning behind it’s purity…

Yeah sorry, I was a bit bored, so I decided to start my English homework brainstorming on my post.

- FriendlyFIRE

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE saltwater room x))))) *squeeeeeeeeals like a girl*. if i had to choose one single song by owl city that i liked the most, it'd be that one. and it'd still a toughie to spit that answer out.

    glad to have you back ;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha It's probably my fave too ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete