Thursday, March 25, 2010

i don't wanna bend, let the bad girls bend, i just wanna be your friend, is it ever gunna be, enough?

hello.

my codename is shewhosleepswithstars. guess what? actually--no, you don't have to. i'll tell you about myself. of course.

i'm the girl with the big blue glasses, the rain boots in winter, the buttons, the spazzy statements, the bulging eyes, the over-dramatic expressions, the pointing finger, and the flailing arms.

i am a big fat show, that entertains you every fuckin day. i amuse you, and i make you laugh at me, and that's why you like me. because i'm a show. and yeah, that's who i am now. and it's just so wonderful.

and you know what? i don't really mind that it's entertaining. it's the fact that so many of you just use me for entertainment. oh, look, it's the girl with the glasses. let's go to her cage and watch her for a bit. i'd like to spend a day with her, cause she's just that FUN. you don't really like me. you're just amused of me. and maybe i shouldn't be complaining, because i've put myself into that position. i'm the one acting like i am. but, seriously? i'm not a silly hamster to be gawked at.

there's something still incredibly pathetic about teenagers. it just smacks me in the face everyday, and it's just so depressing. when am i gunna wake up to find people who aren't so impossibly superficial about a human being?

so yes. welcome, why hello. hi there. i hope you are well. ready for the show?

fuck y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was going to avoid commenting for a week, but this is extreme ... What's wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love you for who u are :) its not that you are a show, u are a fun person to be around, and is that so bad? really, for what other reason can some1 appreciate hanging out with another person? the only reason we get together with ppl normally, is for fun. however, i would like to add that i have had many deep talks with you where u provided either intellectual or emotional support. ur not just a fun girl, ur also smart and deep and interesting and amazing.

    please dont be sad ><

    ReplyDelete