Monday, March 15, 2010

Late!

I’m usually always early for things (either that or on the dot).  I feel bad when I’m late and bad for them if they are (D:<).  What brought on this topic?  Well, TEACUP except (imNOTjohn D:) is going to PMall today (that really Asian one…) and I’m entirely ready two hours before the time I’m suppose to meet up with shewhosleepswithstars. So to kill time, I decided to write to you people.

Alright,tardiness, I don’t know about you guys, but I hate arriving late to anything.  When I do, I feel uncomfortable, like to some extent, I’d rather not go at all than be late.  TEACUP should know I have a habit of arriving pretty early (cheerio said I have a tendency to arrive an hour early and I pointed out it’s only because she’s always an hour late, of course an hour is overdramatic). 

At the same time, I also get mad when people are really late because I hate waiting alone (and without my iPod that is just torture).  I mean, I don’t mind if you are not there when I get there, because if I’m just early, I can’t expect people to be as early as me.  However, my patience can only last up till the designated time (because only then can I start blaming you for being late ;D). 

I note this is my first time actually applying my new name (if you want to know what it means, here’s a link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=friendly+fire).

- FriendlyFIRE

5 comments:

  1. even when you come on time, (can we say that's you being late, or just later than expected? ;p) and i'm supposedly ready, when you pick me up i'm still seem to be rushing to get ready for another thing...

    did that make sense? my hair is in the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we waited for half an 45 minutes til everyone came yesterday! >:O

    granted, everyone was on time or early...

    ReplyDelete