Friday, May 14, 2010

Trouble

RE: Doctor's all the way~

What's worse than being the bad kidnapper stranger guy to an unsuspecting child is being their role model. I can't tell you how many times adults have pointed to me and told their child "you should be quiet like older sister."

The kids give me the weirdest faces [as if I'm suddenly on their hit list] or they act even worse than before.

I remember I was sitting at the doctor's office and there was a little boy sitting on the floor. He refused to sit on the chair, not because he wasn't tall enough but there were toys on the ground. His mom wouldn't let him play with them so he started to act out and throw random shit around.

She then looks at me and went, "See how quietly she's sitting? Learn from older sister."

Now I was half asleep so I didn't really care until he started dragging his butt across the floor and crying. I didn't know learning from me was that bad.

Speaking of doctors, I went to the doctor today with my mom because she had a question about my medicine. She pulled out an extra bottle of pills, like those fish oil ones and asked if these were appropirate for my age.

My doctor then replies:

"If you gave her liver protection pills, she'll probably get liver infections."

Thank you mom for feeding me these for the past two months.

1 comment: