Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good bye.

I just realized my previous post was the 100th O.O

Wow 100, it's too bad there were casualties in this battle and we lost some troops.  To push through the enemy lines and conquer "busy."  I actually shot a few friendly fires...  Oh well.

I feel like I should do something special so I'll just have my one-person celebration.  I can't say it's a very happy celebration though.  To get to this 100th post, the last few months haven't been easy, keeping the blog alive the recent months have been harder as we all began to lose interest.  I'm sorry to say that we're probably going to loose more troops in the battle for teacup the blog, but the teacup organization is as good as retired.  We had our most happiest moments and some of our most saddest, but we cannot rest easy anymore, our superpowers are taking over our minds and if we continue we'll just end up destroying the world.  This blog only brings bad memories of these last few months.

This blog will still be here for us to relive our memories, but we're (I'm not sure who the "we" is) moving up to starting a new blog.  Sadly, it's going to be private.

So now, I leave you all with a good bye.
-FriendlyFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment