Sunday, May 16, 2010

iPod Wallpaper

Instead of doing my math portfolio and my ToK essay, I decided to take it easy for mornings and go into hyper homework-mode at like 3 (never worked but hey, worth trying... hundredth time the charm).

Anyways, I spent some time this weekend changing my iPod's looks again :P.  Now it came from a cute theme to a cool one :D.  I can't stop fussing over the wallpaper though, I love it ;D


Doesn't that just look awesome?  And with my new theme, it fits perfectly. Anyways, recently I checked my iPod to see how much memory I had left in my iPod, and I was so shocked to see 0.1/8GB left... Jailbreaking an iPod does that to you, you can do so many things you forget that you're under a limit.  So as a result, I've been removing all the games I never play, removing other useless stuff, and I'm happy I'm now above 1GB left :D

Well, aside from fooling around with my iPod, watching movies, reading manga, my weekends are never that exciting... I don't really talk to many people and usually, I'm just the loser stuck at home.  I should get out more... On the up side, I wasn't exactly bored.  I mean I enjoy doing what I do and I wasn't bored this weekend, though I have a feeling I will be bored today, perfect time for homework then :D

Until next time,
- FriendlyFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment