Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doctors all the way~

So, I was sitting in the doctor's office on Monday, and a women with her child was there.  She suddenly pointed at a random stranger and told her son, "If you don't behave that women will take you away!"  I realized how funny that is that people make threats like that.  Personally, I was never the accused kidnapper (well duh, I'm not the least bit scary, I bet the kid would just laugh), but I'm glad.  It's somewhat offensive that someone refers to you as this strict kidnapping psycho that knows what you [the kid] are doing without looking at you.

On another note, I've become some crazed Grey's Anatomy fan, before you all scrunch your faces in disgust, I would like to say something in my defense...  I've got nothing... sure it's a multiple award winning show with a fantastic and hot cast, but that doesn't mean much does it?  Anyways, I can't wait for today's episode, Demi Lovato is guest staring!  That's not the reason I'm excited though, I'm not her fan or anything, but the episode deals with a teenage patient who is suicidal and tries to claw her eyes out because she has schizophrenia and feels like she feels everything in her body, those things that we normally cannot feel that happens inside our body.  I'm always up for good teenage insanity (and seeing a Disney star in a more serious role is interesting)!

Bye until next time!

-FriendlyFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment