Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi. Hello.

The only reason I was gone was because I deleted my google account email so I could switch to another email. However, I forgot to add myself before deleting it and accidentally kicked myself out of TEACUP.

Please, hold your applause.


In other news, things in TEACUP have been very shaky and with the departure of our two ex-members, we are standing on thin ice.

However, I hear the weather is getting colder so I guess the rest of the water will freeze over and we'll be able to skate on it again no sweat.

And now for actual exciting news, I've been enrolled in a summer camp created by the Vietnamese community for those who are 17 years of age and older run by white people. I'll be gone the summer before university so mark your calenders.

(Bold is you)

Why are you telling me this?
You need to sign up early to get acceptance.

Why are you going?
Because I need various skills that will be useful in my future job as some kind of vetrinarian. Oh and my mom signed me up without premission.

What skills would you learn there that will be helpful?
Skills like hiking, rock climbing and swimming. Durr. All vets need to know that.

Oh my bad.
Apology accepted.

But I didn't-
Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over my excitement of going to summer camp when I'm 18.

1 comment: