Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drama~ ... and other stuff...

Well, I haven't posted anything worth reading in a while, and I probably won't however, I am going to try to post like I used to.

This week (Sunday to now, Thursday), I've been watching the Taiwanese drama, Autumn's Concerto (a.k.a Next Stop, Happiness) non stop.  In total, I spent around 24.5 hours (21 episodes X 70 mins per episode) in these five days trying to complete it, and voila, I'm done.  Now, I have another drama to complete which I left on hold because I was so into Autumn's Concerto.  Although it's cliche, it's nice to see a somewhat more serious drama compared to all those lovey dovey romance dramas (even though this was a romance).

Has anyone (when I say this, I particularly mean cheerio) noticed that the Japanese dramas are more "mature" than any other of the countries?

Anyways, I've suddenly started using my laptop again and I don't use my netbook at home anymore... no particular reason...  It's not like the speed changes, I guess it just feels better to have a big screen than just the little netbook one.

Sorry for the randomness, I just don't know what to talk about anymore...

-FriendlyFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment