Saturday, April 3, 2010

sodium scandium nitrate. ! *dance*

Heyo.

yesterday i was at deezed's pink house and we frosted a cake. no, actually, no we didn't. we did work. yeah. work. i shall give you a little list of the things we did.

10.00 am: arrival. deezed wakes up (finally), opens the door all unshaven and gross, looks outside to see my dad still parked at the road, and tries to hide his hobo appearance, --fails.

10.03 am: deezed invites me to the basement washroom so i can watch him brush his teeth for five hours. no seriously. he actually told his mom as she began to clean his room "i'm going to show her how i brush my teeth". or something like that.

*five hours after he brushes his teeth*: we finally get to his computer where i am greeted by his lovely desktop picture of him and goku (yes, the one from dragon ball) drinking ten litres of milkshake. THEN i start freaking out because it has only been an hour since i read cheerio's post. i show it to deezed, and watch his face, but he fails to become excited. after he finishes reading, he asks, "who is this?" and i yell cheerio's name. his jaw drops and his eyes fall out of their sockets. he stays like that for a few minutes until he turns into a statue. i calmly pick up his eyeballs and pluck them back in.

*working*: blahblahblah

sometime after that: deezed's sister calls us over so we can help her frost a cake. i eat scraps of cake. and more scraps of cake. then she gives us a remaining cake. more on that later.

1.30pm: deezed's mom enters the room with two plates of food. deezed forces me eat with my hands so i can be brown, so i scoop rice and spinach and a cassava thing and..other things with my hands into my mouth, but still feel chinese. especially since i start sweating and my nose starts running because of the spiciness. OMG I COULD BLOW FIRE. no, not really. it wasn't that spicy, i am just... ._. a failure. BUT YES, WORLD! i ate with my hands! *smiles like i saved 9875983668 puppies*

*work work work work*: ah, it is so hard. deezed keeps talking to goku about pokemons and then starts to call people for his project. i start to ignore him and dance around in a chicken suit to tokyo police club's your english is good.

4.30ish pm: we quit trying to make progress with our project and take a break to FROST THE CAKE =D! we frost and frost the cake with mounds of sugarsugar and then sujen pipes S N on it and we rain stale sprinkles onto it. we cut it into four pieces and stuff our faces with two of them. yumyumyumyum. AND FOR SOME REASON STUPID DEEZED STARTS USING MY CHEEK AS A SLICE OF CAKE. he wipes frosting on my cheek and then started to decorate it with sprinkles. :@:@:@:@:@ !!!! his mom starts to lecture him but suddenly he's some ACTOR and pulls off some show about how i did it to myself. :@@:@:@::@@:@:@:!!!!!! the frosting goes in my hair and then i cry for five nights to the demon lord.

5.00pm: *workworkworkworkwork* blahblahblahblah. we quit and i call home so i can LEAVE HELL. but my mom says my dad is still fighting mojojojo (who is ironically one of my goldfishes' name) so i'd have to wait fifteen minutes before he actually left to get me. i end up waiting for an hour with a hairy brown man next to me. D:

OH TOOHOOHOOHOOHOO. it was fun. part two commences on sunday.



listening to: vampire weekend
eating: expired cheese with my mom

update: my goodness! i totally forgot to share with the world our cake.

3 comments:

  1. "deezed invites me to the basement washroom so i can watch him brush his teeth for five hours."

    why am i not surprised

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL So shewhosleepswithstars, am I still joining (aka saving) you tomorrow? If so, can you tell me when?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL not john...XD i shoulda known to wake him up before getting my dad to drive me.. ._.

    oh, and fire, yes! save me ~! XD the only thing is, we're kinda behind on our work so it might be better if you (and therefore sujen's friend) come a few hours later DDD: LOL then you'd have to switch from saving me to saving deezed, cause i'm gunna kill him during the stop motion thing...

    ReplyDelete