Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bored~~~!

I just realized I haven't posted in 10 days o.o

Anyways, after doing my English response on Song of Solomon yesterday, I realized how much of a loser-ish life I had.  I literally had nothing to do and noticed my life consists of reading, watching dramas, playing games and doing homework, without those I have nothing else to do.  i don’t have much of a social life where I can’t even find someone entertaining to talk to on MSN –.-  I don’t even watch TV anymore because my mom decided to change our cable service to basic since no one ever watches TV besides my sister…

I’m always surfing between five sites constantly hoping something new happened: Gmail, hotmail, teacup, onemanga and the site where I watch my dramas… I’m such a loser T.T  I don’t like online arcade games because I’m a person with no drive to beat games, nor do I find social networking sites (facebook) fun >.>

Well, I decided to post something since I haven’t in so long and I’m just sitting in front of my locker with [CENCORED] and I’m bored… and I think I’m able to entertain her with my post.

- FriendlyFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment