Monday, April 26, 2010

Cynical Diary Post #1

Dear Diary,

Today, I came to the cruel realization, what lives must die.  What can last forever?  Everything can be destroyed.   If we strive to make our names live on, through time, your name will soon die.  Many great people's names are scratched out in history, forgotten.  Is it worth living?  In the end we all end up as dust.

~FriendlyFIRE

So, since we are all quickly losing interest in this blog.  I decided to keep my interest by starting this line of "Cynical Diary" posts.  They are purely meant for entertainment purposes and I don't really hold those views myself.

4 comments:

  1. I have not lost any interest =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, but a lot of others have DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. negative capability! john keats lives for beauty as it lasts. lived, rather.

    cynical is amusing.

    !! i havent written in a while because i do not know what to say :( xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah there's not much to blog about these days, that's why I'm going for the creative untrue approach ;D

    ReplyDelete