Thursday, April 1, 2010

On Courtship & Whatnot

Guess what?

I'm courting. (I refuse to use the other [DISGUSTING] term, otherwise known as "dating".)

._.

I kid you not. I got a...partner...

This is awkward.

As for information about him:

Name: Kim Jae Wook ("Jae") - he'd kill me if he knew I was posting information about him online...

And I can't say much else, except that he's fairly normal...no. Scratch that. He's...interesting. Which means I probably won't get bored of him. Which is great. I hope he doesn't get raped from all the exposure I've given him. D:

I shall tell you more on our gathering sometime this weekend~ (Monday, right?)

-cheerio

16 comments:

  1. SSWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


    is this where shera faints, or has she already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE'S KOREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD HELP ME! I'M GETTING A PANIC ATTACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, HANNAH, I KNEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUPID...ASIAN...INFESTED...SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i see a picture of him now :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...*calms down...

    ReplyDelete
  8. IIIII was supposed to find you someone DDD:

    does he have dreadlocks, tatoos, and...stuff...?

    ._. *cry

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not allowed to visit your SCHOOL D:

    i promise i'll act normal...

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyway :D i hope i come on monday, now ...

    *dance dance*

    YOUR MOM KNOWS, RIGHT? :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. *comes back

    OH MY GOD! I JUST REALIZED! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WATCHING STUPID KOREAN MOVIES! DDD:

    explanation. i am watching Antique right now and the guy acting as the baker has the same name as your boyish friend...

    D: I MADE THIS HAPPEN!


    i am excited for you. but for some reason i have a stomach ache... is this a joke o.o are you courting an actor..

    *flee

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY SON . YOU HAVE A MATE ?
    THIS CANNOT BE POSSIBLE, BECAUSE IF WE WANT TO KEEP OUR TRADITIONS, I MUST CHOOSE FOR YOU ;@

    LOL but seriously, my jaw dropped when I realized what you were takling about o-o"

    I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Hannah, not only do you have a mate. You have achieved most commented on this blog (granted 12/14 of them are from Nina)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh..sorry... o.o i just had a little explosion in my brain and had to excrete.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Cheerios ;P

    ReplyDelete